1. Coconut Oil- The benefits of coconut oil are endless; it improves your health and physical appearance. If you have noticed the appearance of dark circles under your eyes simply massage extra virgin coconut oil under your eyes before going to bed. Rinse in the morning with lukewarm water. How does this work? The vitamin E and antioxidants found in coconut oil help heal and repair damaged skin cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce swelling.
2. Cucumber- Cucumbers work well by themselves, but if you’re looking for a quicker fix, try soaking two cucumbers in lemon juice for 3 to 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Then place them on your eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes. Take precaution of the lemon juice; avoid getting it in your eyes.
3. Cold Milk- Milk contains lactic acid, which has been shown to help reduce darkness and puffiness around the eye. Simply soak two cotton balls in cold milk and then place them under your eyes for a few minutes.
4. Tomato- Tomatoes are known to help lighten the skin drastically. They have bleaching properties that can remove your dark circles in no time. Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice and one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Simply apply this mixture under your eyes and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Use this remedy two times a week for a few weeks.
5. Cold Tea Bags- Eliminate your dark circles and relieve tired eyes with a couple of tea bags. Steep two tea bags in hot water for 3 to 5 minutes, place them into a container then put them in the refrigerator and leave them in there for about 20 minutes. Take them out, squeeze out any leftover liquid, then simply lay down and put them over your eyes. Leave on for about 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Lemon Juice- Soak your cucumbers in it, mix it with your tomato juice or simply apply it alone to remove dark circles under your eyes. Soak a cotton ball with fresh lemon juice, and then apply it around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes then rinse. You can do this once a day for a few weeks.
7. Rose Water- Rose water rejuvenates the skin, soothes tired eyes and helps reduce dark circles. Soak a cotton pad in rose water for about 3 minutes and then place the soaked pad directly on your closed eyelids. Leave it on for 15 minutes. For the fastest results, follow this remedy twice daily for 2 to 3 weeks.